torsdag 5 november 2015

Plans for Youtube

Lately my activity has gone down. First of all it's due to all activities in "real life" with flights abroad, events and such. But also that I got no clue what to make a video of. It's been quite confusing now when I have a PS4. Should I still play PS3 games, only PS4 games or both? Should I use my capture device on PS4 or use the built in one?

You can clearly see that my channel is all over the place. Let's plays for games that take a long while to finish, one shoots for some games which are more silly and so on.

So if I'm going to stick with Youtube I need a steady ground to stand on. So that's what I'm going to fix right now.

This will be the shedule for my channel:
Naruto Storm 4 Videos (Tournaments, Versus-matches) + With Storm-League/Bandai Namco.
Anime related game videos such as Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online. But I need to make sure I don't pick a game that will take 30-100 hours to finish. Because 60-200 parters isn't something I would like to do.
One Shoots - Games I will just play once if it's not working out really well of course. Once a week.
Giveaway/Contest for Sony platforms/Steam/League of Legends.

I will try this out starting soon, until then I will just upload random videos like always.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar